Getting Started - Magento
For Magento 1.x
4 Step Success Checklist
- Install the Stamped.io Plugin
- Activate the Plugin
- Go to Plugins > Stamped.io > Settings and fill out the following
- You can get the API keys by signing up for a free account at https://stamped.io/
- Update your display settings to determine where you want your reviews displayed on your product pages.
- With our Reviews Importer, you can easily import/migrate all your current reviews into Stamped.io
- For more details please visit our Migration Guide
- Let’s get you started with the general email settings.
- Type your shop name in the text box under ‘Store Name’ and ‘From Name’
- Settings => General Email Settings
- Customize the review request emails with your Company branding:
- Add your Logo
- Personalize the email message to match your branding!
- Customize the email background, font and star colors
- Manage the email sending options to what best fits your store
- Set Up Display Widgets
- With a little bit of code (or a little bit of help from your developers), it's easy to display your reviews in various parts of your store using widgets. Each widget has a custom snippet that you place into where you want it showcased on your website.
- Our widgets allow you to easily showcase your user-generated contents on your website. For example in a tab on the side of the page or a carousel of your best reviews in your sites cart page to encourage a checkout.
To display the badge in category pages:
<?php $this->helper('stamped')->showBadge($this, $_product); ?>
To display reviews widget in a different position, add the following <div> element in the location you'll want the widget to appear:
To add rich snippets support
<div itemprop="aggregateRating" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/AggregateRating">
<?php $array = $this->helper('stamped')->getRichSnippet($this); ?>
<span itemprop="name"><?php echo $_product->getName();?></span>
<span itemprop="ratingValue"><?php echo $array["average_score"]; ?></span>
<span itemprop="ratingCount"><?php echo $array["reviews_count"]; ?></span>
For Magento 2.0 Setup
1. Link to Magento Plugin Install, download the plugin here:
2. You need to unzip it and place it in app/code folder then use terminal to go to Magento root and give 777 permission to var, pub folder then run setup upgrade command :php bin/magento setup:upgrade
then again give 777 permission to var, pub folder