General - SPF/DKIM Records
SPF/DKIM is necessary for Email Service Providers to properly authenticate the emails we're sending on your behalf. This ensures the deliverability of the emails from Stamped.io to your customers.
The DNS records are usually added to the Domain Registrar (e.g. GoDaddy, Namecheap, etc).
In This Guide
Retrieving The Records
To get your DNS records, go to Stamped.io Dashboard => Settings => General => Deliverability: https://go.stamped.io/v3/#/settings/spfdkim
- Click on "Get DNS Records for yourstore.com" button
- You'll get a list of records to add to your Domain Registrar, example:
Adding The Records
*For the exact Name/Host + Value/Points To, kindly refer to your account's dashboard. All screenshots provided in this documentation should only be treated as examples.
For the following domain hosts, please click on it for the instructions on how to add the DNS records:
- Google Domains
- 1&1 IONOS
- Network Solutions
Domain name should be excluded under name/host column for the above Domain Registrars and others:
** Cloudflare users take note: The proxy needs to be disabled in the newly added records:
For the following domain hosts:
Domain name should be included:
Steps To Add The Records (GoDaddy)
Extract from GoDaddy's guide: https://sg.godaddy.com/help/add-a-cname-record-19236
- Select your domain name in the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Head over to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS
- Under the Records section, you will find the add button to insert new records
4. Add the records according the values showing in the deliverability settings in your Stamped.io account: https://go.stamped.io/v3/#/settings/spfdkim
Here's an example of how the records should be added, with the domain name excluded under the "name" field *Your account's value will differ from the screenshot below*
Validating The Records
Once the CNAME records are added, click on "Validate Records" back in the deliverability settings in Stamped.io's dashboard, you'll see 3 green ticks once the records are verified.
Note: It can take up to 72 hours for the DNS records to be propagated before validation can be completed.
If you have any questions or require any assistance with setting up the records:
Simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a message at the bottom right of this page, and our support team will be here to help.