How-to: Custom Forms
To get an idea of what the custom form feature is all about, you can visit this page instead.
Creating custom forms is easy with our updated interface! Here is a guide on how to get it done.
Go to Settings -> Customize -> Reviews -> Custom Forms, you should land on this page:
Let's create a new form for now, you will come to this page:
There are 3 settings as shown:
- Title: Name the title of the custom form.
- Rules: Set the rules in which the custom form will be activated.
- Questions: The main content of the custom form.
This is where you can set the rules to determine the scenarios in which the custom form will be used. For an apparel store, a custom form can be created for pants, another for tops and perhaps one more for shoes. The possibilities are endless!
There are three types of rules that can be created: Product Type, Product Title and Product ID. They can be a combination of any type within the form.
- Product Type: Available as a property in certain e-commerce platform (eg.pants, tops, dress etc.)
- Product Title: Straight up exact title of the product
- Product ID: If you are unsure of the product ID, use this guide to find it
Stamped.io showcases 4 types of questions that can be added into your custom form: Checkbox, Radio, Scale and Textbox. Here are the examples of each type of question:
Setting up the questions is simple and similar to rules as above. More importantly there are two options to take note for each question:
- Public: This will allow the question to be showcased along with the main product review in the widget. Unchecking it will change the question to be only visible in the dashboard.
- Required: Unchecking this will change the question to become optional in the review submission form.
And that's all you need to know about custom forms! We hope this feature will aid you in collecting more valuable feedbacks and grow your brand's UGCs :)