Zapier + Stamped.io - Using Stamped.io As Action For Review Request
You can utilize Zapier to generate review requests in the queue. This will be more applicable to users on custom platforms. We will be using 2 relevant examples in this guide as triggers: Google Sheet for new rows and Stripe for new payments.
For usage of Zapier integration with Stamped.io as the trigger, please refer to this guide instead.
Note: Zapier integration is only available on Premium plan and above
In This Guide
- Setting Up Zapier Integration
- Setting Up A Trigger Using Google Sheet
- Setting Up A Trigger Using Stripe
Setting Up Zapier Integration
- Our integration is currently on invite-only, simply click on this link:
- Click on 'Accept Invite & Build Zap'
Setting Up A Trigger Using Google Sheet
- Select Google Sheet as the trigger app
- Select the tigger as "New Spreadsheet Row"
- Connect your Google Account
Pick a sample row to test the zap
Add Stamped.io as an action, choose "review request" and connect the account.
- Connect your Stamped.io account. The details required can be found in the API Keys page in the dashboard: https://help.stamped.io/article/128-your-account-api-keys
Assign the fields to the relevant columns in Google Sheet
Send a test review request to check on the integration, you are all set now!
Setting Up A Trigger Using Stripe
Using similar steps as above, you can set up a zap using Stripe as the tigger to create a review request.
In a trigger using Stripe, review request for only one product is allowed, since the product details field will have to be manually entered. Integration with Google Sheet will be more suitable for stores selling multiple products.