Questions & Answers - Community Q&A
Our Community Questions & Answers feature are based on 3 incentives:
- Peer Trust: Customers trust their peers to give honest and unbiased answers, increasing faith and loyalty in your brand.
- SEO Benefits: All questions are indexable and help to point future search engine queries to your product pages. More web traffic means increased conversions.
- More Results, Less Work: A no-hassle process ensures that questions are sent to past happy customers to help with answering them for you.
This guide will outline the process of the feature.
In This Guide
- Process Of Community Q&A
- Answering Submitted Questions Without Using the Community Feature
- Showcasing Q&As
- Including Q&A Badge in Product Pages
Process Of Community Q&A
To initiate a community Q&A, you will simply need to click on "Send to Past Customers" as shown:
The question email will be sent up to 5 customers based on the following priorities:
- Customers who have left a positive review (4-5 stars)
- Customers who have purchased the product in the past
Each customer will not receive more than one Q&A email within 10 days.
You can automate this process by enabling the "Community Q&A" setting over in the dashboard under Settings Customize Questions & Answers Community Q&A
Answering Submitted Questions Without Using the Community Feature
There are two ways you can answer the submitted questions instead, without involving your customers:
1. Through the Questions tab in the dashboard: https://go.stamped.io/v3/#/questions-and-answer
2. Through the notification email sent out by Stamped.io, once the setting is enabled in the dashboard: https://go.stamped.io/v3/#/settings/customize/qna/notifications
Here's an example of how the question email looks, which includes a form for you to directly submit an answer:
Questions which are answered can be published and shown in your store through the main review widget.
There is an auto-publish function available to automatically publish all answered questions: https://go.stamped.io/v3/#/settings/customize/qna/auto-publish
Should you decide to manually publish Q&As instead, head over to the Questions > Unpublished tab
You can then publish any of the reviews by clicking on the eye icon or the publish button:
All published reviews will be shown under the Questions section within the main review widget:
Including Q&A Badge in Product Page
With the Q&A feature enabled, you can include the Q&A portion of the badge codes, which tracks the number of questions for the relevant product:
Here's the badge code to be inserted into the product page template:
<span class="stamped-product-reviews-badge stamped-main-badge" data-id="##replace with product" style="display: inline-block;" data-type="qna"></span>