Google Shopping Product Reviews
Have your products listed on the Google Shopping and wish to display the ratings and reviews on the listings?
With our Google Shopping Product Reviews feature, you can now make use of the ratings and reviews collected in Stamped.io and display them on your Google Shopping Listing Ads (PLA) and the catalog which helps in encouraging sales conversion!
*Available on Business & Enterprise plan.
In This Guide
Introduction To Google Shopping Product Reviews
Consumers increasingly turn to reviews to help them make online purchasing decisions.
Google Shopping Product Reviews feature allows you to showcase your ratings and reviews for your products collected in Stamped.io to further encourage purchases from your potential customers who are searching for for a relevant or similar product in Google!
Google Shopping Listing Ads (PLA)
Google Shopping Search Listings
Setting Up The Feed
The feed URL can be obtained within Stamped.io's dashboard, under Settings - SEO:
You can simply follow the steps below to set up the Product Reviews feed in Google Merchant Center.
- Log in to Google Merchant Center
- Click on "Marketing - Product Reviews" on the menu of the left, and select "Product reviews feeds"
Note: "Product Reviews" option not available in your Google Merchant Center (GMC)? You can simply apply to have your product reviews shown using the form: Product Ratings Interest Form.
- Click on the "+" icon
- Enter or select the following options:
- Primary feed name: Stamped.io
- Select "Scheduled fetch" on the radio options
- Click on the "CONTINUE" button
- On the final steps, enter or select the following options:
- File name: Any name of your choice which will easily identify the feed
- Fetch frequency: Daily
- Fetch time: 12:00 AM
- File URL: (feed URL which is obtained as per above instructions)
- Username: (leave the field empty)
- Password: (leave the field empty)
- Click on the "CREATE FEED" button.
If you have any questions or require any assistance with the Google Shopping Product Reviews feature:
Simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a message at the bottom right of this page, and our support team will be here to help.