Getting Started - Shopify
Welcome and thank you for starting your journey with us at Stamped.io!
In just a few steps we can assist you in creating your very own UGCs.
4 Step Success Checklist
- Install Stamped.io (also known as "Stamped.io reviews & UGC" in the Shopify appstore)
- Check that our widget has been installed in your product pages.
- Star rating badge in your collection and product pages will require manual installation, please refer to our Widget 2.0 installation guide
- Add Existing Reviews to Stamped.io
- If you have existing reviews in other platforms please export them as a CSV file and import it via our Importer tab in our Dashboard.
- For more detailed information please visit our migration guide
- For current Shopify Product Review(SPR) app users, please use this guide instead
- Basic setup
- Let’s get you started with some basic setup. Go to settings and you will see this page for general settings:
- Firstly, paste your store's logo image URL in the box shown, which will be reflected in your review email template. You can upload an image of your store logo in Shopify admin.
- Fill up the rest of the details as required.
- Next, go to customize from the settings menu on the left:
- This is where you can modify our basic review email template in ways to fit it to your store's branding. Feel free to explore the various options available!
- Everything is set and good to go! You should see review emails generated in the queue for subsequent orders received.
- Widget Installation
- Take a look at our full list of display widgets available under settings -> widgets:
- Our widgets allow you to easily customize the appearance of your user generated content on your website. For example in a tab on the side of the page or a carousel of your best reviews in your site's cart page to encourage a checkout.
- With a little bit of code (or a little bit of help from your developers), it's easy to display your reviews in various parts of your store using widgets. Each widget has a custom snippet that you place into where you would like it to be displayed on your website.
That's all you need to know for now to get you started! if you require more in-depth explanation on the various functions and features Stamped.io has to offer, everything is available in the knowledge base and if you need clarification, our support team is always available through email at email@example.com :)