Getting Started - WooCommerce Wordpress
Welcome and thank you for starting your journey with us at Stamped.io!
In just a few steps we can assist you in creating your very own UGCs.
In this guide
- Install the Stamped.io Plugin
- Import Existing Reviews into Stamped.io
- Basic Setup
- Widget Settings & Installation
- Supported Shortcodes
- Enabling Rich Snippet Support
- Latest Woocommerce Plugin
Install the Stamped.io Plugin
- Activate the Plugin
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Stamped.io and fill out the settings
- You can get the API keys by signing up for a free account at Stamped.io
- The Store URL should only contain your Store URL, without https: or //
- Update your display settings to determine where you want your reviews displayed on your product pages.
Import Existing Reviews to Stamped.io
- With our Reviews Importer, you can easily import/migrate all your current reviews into Stamped.io
- For more details please visit our Import Guide
- Let’s get you started with some basic setup. Go to settings and you will see this page for general settings:
- Firstly, paste your store's logo image URL in the box shown, which will be reflected in your review email template. You can upload an image of your store logo in Shopify admin.
- Fill up the rest of the details as required.
- Next, go to customize from the settings menu on the left:
- This is where you can modify our basic review email template in ways to fit it to your store's branding. Feel free to explore the various options available!
- Everything is set and good to go! You should see review emails generated in the queue for subsequent orders received.
Widget Settings & Installation
- You can do some basic setup and configuration of the main review widget under main widget:
- Take a look at our full list of display widgets available under settings -> display widgets:
- Our widgets allow you to easily customize the appearance of your user generated content on your website. For example in a tab on the side of the page or a carousel of your best reviews in your site's cart page to encourage a checkout.
- With a little bit of code (or a little bit of help from your developers), it's easy to display your reviews in various parts of your store using widgets. Each widget has a custom snippet that you place into where you would like it to be displayed on your website.
To show the star ratings:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[Woo_stamped_io type="badge"]'); ?>
To show the main review widget:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[Woo_stamped_io type="widget"]'); ?>
To add rich snippet in product page:
<?php echo do_shortcode("[Woo_stamped_io type='rich-snippet']"); ?>
If you're not using the widget in a product page, simply use these shortcodes instead:
To add rich snippet by using Product ID:
<?php echo do_shortcode("[Woo_stamped_io type='rich-snippet' product_id=5]"); ?>
To add badge by using Product ID:
<?php echo do_shortcode("[Woo_stamped_io type='badge' product_id=5]"); ?>
To add main review widget by using Product ID:
<?php echo do_shortcode("[Woo_stamped_io type='widget' product_id=5]"); ?>
Enabling Rich Snippet Support
Simply enable the checkbox in the plugin settings to enable rich snippet for the product pages:
If you are not seeing the setting, kindly update the plugin to the latest version.